Next week, AAM will head to St. Louis, Missouri as part of our 2010 "Keep it Made in America" Town Hall Tour. So, we thought it appropriate that this week's Fashion Friday come from the "Show Me" state.
Tote Me Around makes all of their tote bags, golf cart seat covers, and other fun and useful products right here in the United States. They even sell totes to match their golf seat covers! Founded by two women, the company aims to "create accessories that are not only eye-catching, but also reflect a high standard of quality craftsmanship."
You can purchase Tote Me Around products online here.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- MFG Trivia: Cassette tape manufacturing in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 10/07/2013