With the holidays just around the corner, it's time to get your little girl geared up with festive accessories to match any outfit. Located in St. Louis, Missouri, The Bow Lady makes adorable, not to mention affordable, bows and ribbons for little girls and babies for every occasion.
Founder Cheryl Oehlert's story is inspiring. A single mom, who started making bows because of the lack of affordable ones for her new baby girl, Oehlert has turned her passion for bow-making into a thriving American small business. The Bow Lady has bows for all ages, and almost any holiday you could think of. Check out her cute and creative Halloween and Thanksgiving bows.
To learn more about The Bow Lady, or to place an order for one of her delightful designs, click here.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- MFG Trivia: Cassette tape manufacturing in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 10/07/2013