Electric Cars: Made in ???
Electric Cars have a reputation as “tomorrow’s” technology. One of the reasons car companies find it hard to market electric cars is that they are often seen as a gimmick. To help fix this, a massive consumer education campaign is currently underway.
And it comes not a moment too soon, as electric vehicles could provide a huge leap in clean energy manufacturing technology. The big question remains, where will these cars be made? There's no doubt that China wants to corner the market on electric vehicles. Will the U.S. be up to the challenge?
Related recent Blogs
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014