Designer seeks American Manufacturer, Part 1: The CerviFit
Alan Philipson of Anatomical Architects Medical Devices, Inc. says he has a patent-pending, FDA-approved health device that is ready for manufacturing. His invention, the CERVIFIT, has already received media coverage. (See video below).
Philipson says he has been approached by a manufacturer in China, but wants to produce the Cervifit domestically.
Any U.S. manufacturers looking to mass-produce the Cervifit should contact Philipson via his website.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013