December 9, 2011 Headlines: Town Hall Coverage, Chinese Inflation Down, Unemployment Cuts, and More
HC: Coverage of AAM’s town hall meeting in Houston, TX.
AP: China’s inflation fell last month, which means looser credit is on the way.
The Hill: The U.S. is filing a claim with the WTO on Chinese chicken exports.
NPR: Demand for the dollar is still strong in Europe.
AP: Car sales in China were at the lowest point since May.
The Hill: House Republican leaders are looking to cut federal unemployment insurance.
WSJ: Jobless claims fell last week.
NYT: A Chinese citizen spent 7 hours paddling to Taiwan to see an election.
WSJ: Chinese scientists are making it rain. Literally.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013