December 7, 2011 Headlines: Bringing Jobs Back, Obama's Speech, China's Rail Investments, and More
The American Prospect: What we can do to bring manufacturing jobs back.
The Atlantic: Coverage and analysis of Obama’s economic speech.
The Hill: Another bipartisan jobs bill has been announced. Will there be any action on this one?
WSJ: A look at what China’s investment in railroad infrastructure has wrought.
AP: Bill Gates is talking with China to develop the next generation of nuclear reactors.
WaPo: The economic power of workers is declining steadily.
WSJ: Food stamp use is up in every state.
The Big Picture: Representatives from the U.S., Japan, and India are meeting to discuss plans for the South China Sea.
Related recent Blogs
- A look at apparel manufacturing on the anniversary of the Bangladeshi factory disaster • by mmcmullan • 04/24/2014
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014