December 7, 2011 Headlines: Bringing Jobs Back, Obama's Speech, China's Rail Investments, and More
The American Prospect: What we can do to bring manufacturing jobs back.
The Atlantic: Coverage and analysis of Obama’s economic speech.
The Hill: Another bipartisan jobs bill has been announced. Will there be any action on this one?
WSJ: A look at what China’s investment in railroad infrastructure has wrought.
AP: Bill Gates is talking with China to develop the next generation of nuclear reactors.
WaPo: The economic power of workers is declining steadily.
WSJ: Food stamp use is up in every state.
The Big Picture: Representatives from the U.S., Japan, and India are meeting to discuss plans for the South China Sea.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013