December 7, 2011 Headlines: Bringing Jobs Back, Obama's Speech, China's Rail Investments, and More
The American Prospect: What we can do to bring manufacturing jobs back.
The Atlantic: Coverage and analysis of Obama’s economic speech.
The Hill: Another bipartisan jobs bill has been announced. Will there be any action on this one?
WSJ: A look at what China’s investment in railroad infrastructure has wrought.
AP: Bill Gates is talking with China to develop the next generation of nuclear reactors.
WaPo: The economic power of workers is declining steadily.
WSJ: Food stamp use is up in every state.
The Big Picture: Representatives from the U.S., Japan, and India are meeting to discuss plans for the South China Sea.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014