December 6, 2012 headlines: Apple confirms investment in American manufacturing, and more...
New York Times: Apple confirms it will invest $100 million in American manufacturing of computers next year.
Shopfloor: American manufacturing added 4,000 jobs in October.
Washington Post: U.S. factory orders increased modestly in October.
New York Times: Walmart official blocked safety efforts at now burned-down Bangladesh garment factory.
Bloomberg: Law firm encourages U.S. and Chinese regulators to find compromise in effort to avoid Chinese firms from leaving U.S. markets.
Washington Post: Battery maker, which received millions in stimulus funds, to be auctioned off, possibly to Chinese company.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013