December 6, 2012 headlines: Apple confirms investment in American manufacturing, and more...
New York Times: Apple confirms it will invest $100 million in American manufacturing of computers next year.
Shopfloor: American manufacturing added 4,000 jobs in October.
Washington Post: U.S. factory orders increased modestly in October.
New York Times: Walmart official blocked safety efforts at now burned-down Bangladesh garment factory.
Bloomberg: Law firm encourages U.S. and Chinese regulators to find compromise in effort to avoid Chinese firms from leaving U.S. markets.
Washington Post: Battery maker, which received millions in stimulus funds, to be auctioned off, possibly to Chinese company.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- April 7, 2014: The same old story about cyberhacking • by mmcmullan • 04/07/2014