December 6, 2011 Headlines: China's Pollution, Shoes from Wisconsin, Euro Crisis Spreads, and More
AP: The Allen Edmonds Shoe Corp. will be selling in China, while continuing to make all their shoes in Wisconsin.
NYT: China is fighting for first place in the tech world.
The Hill: Seasonal employment is looking to be the best in three years.
WSJ: China’s “fog” lies are being called out as smog by microbloggers.
NPR: A two-part article on the origins of the Euro crisis.
AP: The fallout from Europe is adding strains to Chinese banks.
WSJ: November’s growth in the service sector fell .9%, barely at the level of expansion.
Naked Capitalism: The end of the global business cycle?
WSJ: The bursting of the Chinese real estate bubble has created several ghost towns in the Gobi Desert.
NYT: According to China’s largest television network, journalists should be government mouthpieces, not independent investigators.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013