December 5, 2012 Headlines: garment factory fire in China, plane manufacturing in Florida, and more.
AP via Manufacturing.net: Man who started garment factory fire in China, killing 14, angry about unpaid wages.
CNBC: Within 5 years, India will be second-most competitive manufacturing destination, following China.
Huffington Post: Chicago's Re-building Exchange makes consumer products from materials heading for landfills.
Orlando Business Journal: Italian plane maker setting up manufacturing facility in Florida.
Living Green Magazine: A look at Green Manufacturing - in infographic form.
Reuters via WSJ: Expert says 80% chance Chinese companies will exit U.S. stock exchanges en masse.
Washington Post: U.S. Senate considers bill to normalize trade with Russia.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014