December 5, 2011 Headlines: China and the Euro, Manufacturing Job Skills, Low Demand, and More
NYT: China is reluctant to bail out the Euro.
CPD: Manufacturing can only be strong with a skilled, well-trained workforce.
WaPo: Low demand is what’s keeping the jobs numbers down, not taxes or regulations.
Bloomberg: As demand picks up for cars, automakers are set for their best performance in three years.
USAT: The Chevy Volt beat the Nissan Leaf in November sales.
The Hill: Does the recent economic news herald a turning point for Obama?
WSJ: more on the potential upside for Obama in the new jobs numbers.
NYT: China is cracking down on free and fair elections for local offices.
The Hill: Congressmen and Senators want to see an investigation into China’s unfair trade practices.
WSJ: Roundtable discussion of the November jobs report.
WSJ: How many jobs were really created in November?
Related recent Blogs
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013