December 3, 2012 Headlines: China surpasses U.S. as global trade partner, and more...
Reuters: Chinese manufacturing grew in November for the first time in over a year.
The Atlantic: The return of manufacturing to the United States is just getting started.
Seeking Alpha: A critical look at the Atlantic's insourcing article.
The Seattle Times: China surpasses United States as global trading partner.
Bloomberg: U.S. stock futures rise on Chinese manufacturing's positive numbers.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- April 7, 2014: The same old story about cyberhacking • by mmcmullan • 04/07/2014