December 3, 2012 Headlines: China surpasses U.S. as global trade partner, and more...
Reuters: Chinese manufacturing grew in November for the first time in over a year.
The Atlantic: The return of manufacturing to the United States is just getting started.
Seeking Alpha: A critical look at the Atlantic's insourcing article.
The Seattle Times: China surpasses United States as global trading partner.
Bloomberg: U.S. stock futures rise on Chinese manufacturing's positive numbers.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013