December 20, 2011 Headlines: Wukan in Open Revolt, Mitt Romney's Outsourcing, Japan Buys American, and More
NPR: Coverage on the ground in Wukan, the Chinese village in open revolt.
WSJ: Photos from Wukan.
AP: Protesters are now planning to march to a nearby town.
The Hill: Ohio’s senators react to China’s new tariffs.
FP: Covering China’s reaction to the death of Kim Jong-Il.
AP: Bain Capital, Mitt Romney’s company, massacred manufacturing jobs in New Hampshire and South Carolina.
Ezra Klein: How the 112th Congress worked so hard to earn that 11% approval rating.
The Hill: American and South Korean trade representatives are moving closer to a deal.
AP: Japan is Buying American for their new fighter jets.
WSJ: What’s worse than not extending the payroll tax? A two-month extension.
Related recent Blogs
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013