December 18, 2012 Headlines: looking ahead to 2013, and more...
(Editors' note: This will be our last Early Shift until 2013. Enjoy your holiday celebrations and see you next year!)
Business Insider: Manufacturing indices suggest U.S. slowdown (chart).
Washington Post: U.S. current account trade deficit narrows to lowest level since 2010.
The Atlantic: The bargain of the American manufacturing worker, in one graph.
New York Times: Despite trade issues between U.S. and China, American solar panel use increased greatly.
Bloomberg: Chinese officials preparing for slow pace of growth next year.
Related recent Blogs
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- S&ED Talks with China Serve Up a Big Ol' Nothingburger • by mmcmullan • 07/10/2014
- July 7, 2014: The final #SOSJobs countdown • by mmcmullan • 07/07/2014
- As American as Apple Pie — But Made Overseas • by TGarland • 07/02/2014
- June 30, 2014: AAM rides in style • by mmcmullan • 06/30/2014
- AAM’s Scott Paul Talks #SOSJobs with Sen. Sherrod Brown on The Ed Schultz Show • by elizabethbb • 06/27/2014
- Capitol Hill Shines Spotlight on #SOSJobs • by elizabethbb • 06/25/2014