December 17, 2012 Headlines: lawmakers stifling the U.S. economy, and more...
Bloomberg: New York manufacturing contracts more than predicted.
Core77: Why manufacturing domestically was the right choice for one young designer.
The Patriot News: Pennsylvania must invest, educate and create new policy to bring back its manufacturing sector.
The News Tribune: Apple's decision to manufacture in the U.S. will mean benefits beyond jobs and the multiplier effect.
Reuters: U.S. cabinet members meeting with Chinese trade delegation, will push them on a number of trade issues.
New York Times: Lawmakers preventing U.S. economy from improving.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014