December 17, 2012 Headlines: lawmakers stifling the U.S. economy, and more...
Bloomberg: New York manufacturing contracts more than predicted.
Core77: Why manufacturing domestically was the right choice for one young designer.
The Patriot News: Pennsylvania must invest, educate and create new policy to bring back its manufacturing sector.
The News Tribune: Apple's decision to manufacture in the U.S. will mean benefits beyond jobs and the multiplier effect.
Reuters: U.S. cabinet members meeting with Chinese trade delegation, will push them on a number of trade issues.
New York Times: Lawmakers preventing U.S. economy from improving.
Related recent Blogs
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014