December 17, 2012 Headlines: lawmakers stifling the U.S. economy, and more...
Bloomberg: New York manufacturing contracts more than predicted.
Core77: Why manufacturing domestically was the right choice for one young designer.
The Patriot News: Pennsylvania must invest, educate and create new policy to bring back its manufacturing sector.
The News Tribune: Apple's decision to manufacture in the U.S. will mean benefits beyond jobs and the multiplier effect.
Reuters: U.S. cabinet members meeting with Chinese trade delegation, will push them on a number of trade issues.
New York Times: Lawmakers preventing U.S. economy from improving.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- April 7, 2014: The same old story about cyberhacking • by mmcmullan • 04/07/2014