December 14, 2012 Headlines: the current state of American and Chinese manufacturing, and more...
New York Times: Returning manufacturing to United States will help American economy evolve.
Washington Post: Americans should fear the fall, rather than rise, of China.
Bloomberg: China's manufacturing is expanding faster this month, bolstering its stock market.
Xconomy: The case for making things in the United States.
Bloomberg Businessweek: Recent data suggests U.S. manufacturing may be in a recession.
Washington Post: President Obama will sign bill normalizing trade with Russia.
New York Times: Nissan's battery manufacturing plant in Tennessee is up and running.
Related recent Blogs
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- May 13, 2013 Headlines: New wave of cyber-attacks, global trade, and more. • by LRaup • 05/13/2013
- May 10 2013 Headlines: Obama's focus on manufacturing, U.S.-South Korea summit, and more. • by LRaup • 05/10/2013
- May 9, 2013 Headline: Obama's focus on job creation, creating manufacturing space, and more. • by LRaup • 05/09/2013
- May 8, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-China cyber-spying, April job openings, and more. • by LRaup • 05/08/2013
- May 7, 2013 Headlines: GM denies, Obama blames, Safety Advocates scrutinze, and more... • by LDonia • 05/07/2013