December 12, 2012 Headlines: China's U.S. shopping spree, and more...
CNBC: Will 'Right-to-work' states attract more manufacturing?
NRDC: Whirpool a case study in using energy efficiency to create jobs.
Forbes: Low-wage manufacturing jobs are detrimental to individuals, and society, why not let them leave?
CNN: Chinese firms spent over $10 billion purchasing U.S. companies this year.
New York Times: Slowing global demand blamed for U.S. trade deficit increase.
Bloomberg: China will subsidize 100 solar projects.
WSJ: Data on China labor paints uncertain picture.
Washington Post: Report due soon on U.S. / E.U. trade deal.
Related recent Blogs
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013