December 12, 2012 Headlines: China's U.S. shopping spree, and more...
CNBC: Will 'Right-to-work' states attract more manufacturing?
NRDC: Whirpool a case study in using energy efficiency to create jobs.
Forbes: Low-wage manufacturing jobs are detrimental to individuals, and society, why not let them leave?
CNN: Chinese firms spent over $10 billion purchasing U.S. companies this year.
New York Times: Slowing global demand blamed for U.S. trade deficit increase.
Bloomberg: China will subsidize 100 solar projects.
WSJ: Data on China labor paints uncertain picture.
Washington Post: Report due soon on U.S. / E.U. trade deal.
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014