December 11, 2012 Headlines: U.S. trade deficit increases, speculation about Apple, and more...
ABC News: U.S. exports fell and trade deficit grew in October.
Washington Post: Fact-checking the President's claim about the rapid growth of manufacturing jobs.
Boston Business Journal: Rumor that Apple will manufacturing in Albany picks up steam.
Foreign Policy: A U.S. manufacturing policy is now overdue.
L.A. Times: Apple moving manufacturing jobs back to U.S. is just following a trend.
Boston Globe: For the first time, China filed more patent applications than the U.S.
Fox News: Speculation on what Apple's manufacturing in the U.S. will mean for jobs
Related recent Blogs
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014