December 11, 2012 Headlines: U.S. trade deficit increases, speculation about Apple, and more...
ABC News: U.S. exports fell and trade deficit grew in October.
Washington Post: Fact-checking the President's claim about the rapid growth of manufacturing jobs.
Boston Business Journal: Rumor that Apple will manufacturing in Albany picks up steam.
Foreign Policy: A U.S. manufacturing policy is now overdue.
L.A. Times: Apple moving manufacturing jobs back to U.S. is just following a trend.
Boston Globe: For the first time, China filed more patent applications than the U.S.
Fox News: Speculation on what Apple's manufacturing in the U.S. will mean for jobs
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014