December 11, 2012 Headlines: U.S. trade deficit increases, speculation about Apple, and more...
ABC News: U.S. exports fell and trade deficit grew in October.
Washington Post: Fact-checking the President's claim about the rapid growth of manufacturing jobs.
Boston Business Journal: Rumor that Apple will manufacturing in Albany picks up steam.
Foreign Policy: A U.S. manufacturing policy is now overdue.
L.A. Times: Apple moving manufacturing jobs back to U.S. is just following a trend.
Boston Globe: For the first time, China filed more patent applications than the U.S.
Fox News: Speculation on what Apple's manufacturing in the U.S. will mean for jobs
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013