December 11, 2012 Headlines: U.S. trade deficit increases, speculation about Apple, and more...
ABC News: U.S. exports fell and trade deficit grew in October.
Washington Post: Fact-checking the President's claim about the rapid growth of manufacturing jobs.
Boston Business Journal: Rumor that Apple will manufacturing in Albany picks up steam.
Foreign Policy: A U.S. manufacturing policy is now overdue.
L.A. Times: Apple moving manufacturing jobs back to U.S. is just following a trend.
Boston Globe: For the first time, China filed more patent applications than the U.S.
Fox News: Speculation on what Apple's manufacturing in the U.S. will mean for jobs
Related recent Blogs
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014