December 11, 2012 Headlines: U.S. trade deficit increases, speculation about Apple, and more...
ABC News: U.S. exports fell and trade deficit grew in October.
Washington Post: Fact-checking the President's claim about the rapid growth of manufacturing jobs.
Boston Business Journal: Rumor that Apple will manufacturing in Albany picks up steam.
Foreign Policy: A U.S. manufacturing policy is now overdue.
L.A. Times: Apple moving manufacturing jobs back to U.S. is just following a trend.
Boston Globe: For the first time, China filed more patent applications than the U.S.
Fox News: Speculation on what Apple's manufacturing in the U.S. will mean for jobs
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013