December 1, 2011 Headlines: China's Manufacturing Slowdown, Jobless Claims Up, and More
AP: China’s economy is weakening faster than anticipated, dragged down by a slowing manufacturing sector.
WSJ: More coverage on the slowdown of China’s manufacturing jobs.
WaPo: Gary Locke, Ambassador to China, is a celebrity there.
NYT: With the fear of inflation passing, China’s central bankers look to implement pro-growth policies.
Big Picture: Initial Jobless Claims are back over 400,000 last week.
WSJ: Private hiring is up.
MIT News: The White House hosted a summit at MIT on how to improve manufacturing jobs.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013