This Cyber Monday: Buy American, Give American!
If you didn’t rush out to the mall to snag some deals on Made in USA goods during Black Friday, don’t worry. You can still score some great online deals on American-made products today during Cyber Monday.
That’s right—today's the perfect day to Buy American, Give American from the comfort of your home! So sit back, relax, and check out some of these great American-made deals:
New Balance: 15% off entire order + free shipping on all orders.
Loggerhead Apparel: Free shipping on all orders (no minimum amount), plus a Free Koozie with any Bellwether Polo or Carolina Cotton Tee.
Diamond Gusset Jeans: Take advantage of store-wide free shipping and markdowns through Cyber Monday. No codes needed.
Step2 Toys: Save up to 30% off, plus nothing ships for more than $2.99.
Okabashi Shoes: For one day only, take $5 off your order for every two pairs of Okabashi sandals you buy.
American-made iPhone accessories from Insanely Great: 50% off three popular products: the Jack, the Scooter and the Willy.
USAb2C.com: Almost all American-made products on sale.
Related recent Blogs
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- We’re Live From Netroots Nation! • by elizabethbb • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014