This Cyber Monday: Buy American, Give American!
If you didn’t rush out to the mall to snag some deals on Made in USA goods during Black Friday, don’t worry. You can still score some great online deals on American-made products today during Cyber Monday.
That’s right—today's the perfect day to Buy American, Give American from the comfort of your home! So sit back, relax, and check out some of these great American-made deals:
New Balance: 15% off entire order + free shipping on all orders.
Loggerhead Apparel: Free shipping on all orders (no minimum amount), plus a Free Koozie with any Bellwether Polo or Carolina Cotton Tee.
Diamond Gusset Jeans: Take advantage of store-wide free shipping and markdowns through Cyber Monday. No codes needed.
Step2 Toys: Save up to 30% off, plus nothing ships for more than $2.99.
Okabashi Shoes: For one day only, take $5 off your order for every two pairs of Okabashi sandals you buy.
American-made iPhone accessories from Insanely Great: 50% off three popular products: the Jack, the Scooter and the Willy.
USAb2C.com: Almost all American-made products on sale.
Related recent Blogs
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014
- 86th Academy Awards: The Top 5 Manufacturing Movies • by scapozzola • 02/28/2014