This Cyber Monday: Buy American, Give American!
If you didn’t rush out to the mall to snag some deals on Made in USA goods during Black Friday, don’t worry. You can still score some great online deals on American-made products today during Cyber Monday.
That’s right—today's the perfect day to Buy American, Give American from the comfort of your home! So sit back, relax, and check out some of these great American-made deals:
New Balance: 15% off entire order + free shipping on all orders.
Loggerhead Apparel: Free shipping on all orders (no minimum amount), plus a Free Koozie with any Bellwether Polo or Carolina Cotton Tee.
Diamond Gusset Jeans: Take advantage of store-wide free shipping and markdowns through Cyber Monday. No codes needed.
Step2 Toys: Save up to 30% off, plus nothing ships for more than $2.99.
Okabashi Shoes: For one day only, take $5 off your order for every two pairs of Okabashi sandals you buy.
American-made iPhone accessories from Insanely Great: 50% off three popular products: the Jack, the Scooter and the Willy.
USAb2C.com: Almost all American-made products on sale.
Related recent Blogs
- More Exports Are Nice, but Let’s Not Forget about Surging Imports • by elizabethbb • 09/02/2014
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- Labor Day Travel a Reminder Why We Need Infrastructure Investment • by elizabethbb • 08/29/2014
- Terri Lynn Land’s Transportation Plan is… Interesting • by elizabethbb • 08/28/2014
- Made in China: “A Mistake That Will Be Hard to Turn Around For Decades” • by elizabethbb • 08/27/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- Burger King Brouhaha Shows Tax Reform Debate Will Be Potent • by mmcmullan • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014