This Cyber Monday: Buy American, Give American!
If you didn’t rush out to the mall to snag some deals on Made in USA goods during Black Friday, don’t worry. You can still score some great online deals on American-made products today during Cyber Monday.
That’s right—today's the perfect day to Buy American, Give American from the comfort of your home! So sit back, relax, and check out some of these great American-made deals:
New Balance: 15% off entire order + free shipping on all orders.
Loggerhead Apparel: Free shipping on all orders (no minimum amount), plus a Free Koozie with any Bellwether Polo or Carolina Cotton Tee.
Diamond Gusset Jeans: Take advantage of store-wide free shipping and markdowns through Cyber Monday. No codes needed.
Step2 Toys: Save up to 30% off, plus nothing ships for more than $2.99.
Okabashi Shoes: For one day only, take $5 off your order for every two pairs of Okabashi sandals you buy.
American-made iPhone accessories from Insanely Great: 50% off three popular products: the Jack, the Scooter and the Willy.
USAb2C.com: Almost all American-made products on sale.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013