This Cyber Monday: Buy American, Give American!
If you didn’t rush out to the mall to snag some deals on Made in USA goods during Black Friday, don’t worry. You can still score some great online deals on American-made products today during Cyber Monday.
That’s right—today's the perfect day to Buy American, Give American from the comfort of your home! So sit back, relax, and check out some of these great American-made deals:
New Balance: 15% off entire order + free shipping on all orders.
Loggerhead Apparel: Free shipping on all orders (no minimum amount), plus a Free Koozie with any Bellwether Polo or Carolina Cotton Tee.
Diamond Gusset Jeans: Take advantage of store-wide free shipping and markdowns through Cyber Monday. No codes needed.
Step2 Toys: Save up to 30% off, plus nothing ships for more than $2.99.
Okabashi Shoes: For one day only, take $5 off your order for every two pairs of Okabashi sandals you buy.
American-made iPhone accessories from Insanely Great: 50% off three popular products: the Jack, the Scooter and the Willy.
USAb2C.com: Almost all American-made products on sale.
Related recent Blogs
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- What can we expect from the upcoming Treasury report on exchange rates? • by mmcmullan • 04/08/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014