Connecticut-made product a combat essential
A major concern for any soldier, and of course for his or her family and friends, is getting injured in combat. The Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care recommends a Connecticut-made product for aid in dealing with traumatic bleeding.
Z-Medica's 'QuikClot Combat Gauze' is "the hemostatic agent for the Department of Defense and for use by all U.S. Military Forces as the first line treatment of traumatic bleeding."
Based in Wallingford, CT, Z-Medica designed its product to be used quickly and easily by anyone, not just those with medical training.
Learn more about Z-Medica.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013