CONGRESS TODAY: A "Make It In America" Twitter Town Hall
Polling by the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) shows that, by a sizeable margin, voters rate manufacturing as the industry “most important to the overall strength of the American economy” and support a national strategy to restore America’s global leadership in manufacturing.
Today, voters will have a chance to further make their opinions heard.
House Democratic Whip Steny H. Hoyer (MD) and House Democrats will host a "Make It In America" Twitter Town Hall today at 3 pm ET.
During the Town Hall, House Democrats will answer questions on the "Make It In America" plan to support manufacturing and create jobs in the 113th Congress.
Those interested can follow the Town Hall at here and submit a "Make It In America" related question by tagging them on Twitter with #AskDems or emailing them to AskDems@mail.house.gov.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013