Congrats to U.S. Steel for its recent "Made in America" campiagn.
As the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) has found in its national polling, the "Made in America" issue continues to resonate.
Congratulations, then, to U.S. Steel for their recent series of "Made in America" ads to promote tubular steel products.
The campaign was recently recognized by two organizations in the advertising industry. First, the International Academy of Visual Arts awarded the ad a Communicator Award – 2013 Award of Distinction. In addition, the ad also ranked in the top 10 advertisements in the steel industry, according to an AdStudy Report published by Signet Research, Inc.
Related recent Blogs
- QOTD: President Obama speaking to newly elected mayors • by LDonia • 12/13/2013
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013