Congrats to Beri Fox and Marble King for being named MEP's "Manufacturer of the Week."
We've previously reported on Beri Fox, president of Marble King, Incorporated, located in Paden City, WV.
Beri served as a panelist at one of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) Fall 2010 town hall meetings, and has subsequently appeared on both The Colbert Report and The Martha Stewart Show.
Beri's latest accomplishment is having her company named "Manufacturer of the Week" by the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP). The MEP program is intended to "celebrate great 'Made in the USA' products while also finding more business opportunities for American manufacturers."
Marble King was established in the late 1940’s and manufactures over 1 million toy, game, decorative, collectible and industrial marbles every day. Marble King marbles have been featured in classic Hollywood films and are made with 100% lead free glass.
Related recent Blogs
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- What can we expect from the upcoming Treasury report on exchange rates? • by mmcmullan • 04/08/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014