Congrats to Beri Fox and Marble King for being named MEP's "Manufacturer of the Week."
We've previously reported on Beri Fox, president of Marble King, Incorporated, located in Paden City, WV.
Beri served as a panelist at one of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) Fall 2010 town hall meetings, and has subsequently appeared on both The Colbert Report and The Martha Stewart Show.
Beri's latest accomplishment is having her company named "Manufacturer of the Week" by the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP). The MEP program is intended to "celebrate great 'Made in the USA' products while also finding more business opportunities for American manufacturers."
Marble King was established in the late 1940’s and manufactures over 1 million toy, game, decorative, collectible and industrial marbles every day. Marble King marbles have been featured in classic Hollywood films and are made with 100% lead free glass.
Related recent Blogs
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- Burger King Brouhaha Shows Tax Reform Debate Will Be Potent • by mmcmullan • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- Improving Our Railways: A Key Part of Rebuilding America • by elizabethbb • 08/14/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014