Congrats to Beri Fox and Marble King for being named MEP's "Manufacturer of the Week."
We've previously reported on Beri Fox, president of Marble King, Incorporated, located in Paden City, WV.
Beri served as a panelist at one of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) Fall 2010 town hall meetings, and has subsequently appeared on both The Colbert Report and The Martha Stewart Show.
Beri's latest accomplishment is having her company named "Manufacturer of the Week" by the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP). The MEP program is intended to "celebrate great 'Made in the USA' products while also finding more business opportunities for American manufacturers."
Marble King was established in the late 1940’s and manufactures over 1 million toy, game, decorative, collectible and industrial marbles every day. Marble King marbles have been featured in classic Hollywood films and are made with 100% lead free glass.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013