Congrats to Beri Fox and Marble King for being named MEP's "Manufacturer of the Week."
We've previously reported on Beri Fox, president of Marble King, Incorporated, located in Paden City, WV.
Beri served as a panelist at one of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) Fall 2010 town hall meetings, and has subsequently appeared on both The Colbert Report and The Martha Stewart Show.
Beri's latest accomplishment is having her company named "Manufacturer of the Week" by the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP). The MEP program is intended to "celebrate great 'Made in the USA' products while also finding more business opportunities for American manufacturers."
Marble King was established in the late 1940’s and manufactures over 1 million toy, game, decorative, collectible and industrial marbles every day. Marble King marbles have been featured in classic Hollywood films and are made with 100% lead free glass.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013