Coming up on Wednesday: Scott Paul online, and talking the state of American manufacturing
Manufacturing is all about progress. It’s a never-ending race to build it better – or even, simply, to discover the next big thing – and that race propels the American economy along.
Does this sound like what you’ve been thinking? Then you should check out the Tech ManufactureXPO.
It’s a very cool idea: Coming up on Wednesday, the Tech ManufactureXPO offers an annual conference where makers, academics, techies, and entrepreneurs get together to talk shop. It covers manufacturing from development to design.
A great thing about attending this expo? It’s free. An even better thing about it? The Tech ManufactureXPO is available entirely online. You can participate from your computer, ask questions of panelists, and come and go as you please. And what’s going to draw the most eyeballs? It's pretty obvious: The Alliance for American Manufacturing’s very own president, Scott Paul, is giving the keynote address on Wedesday morning.
Want to hear about the plan to promote American manufacturing and keep it made in the USA? Tune in on Wednesday at 9 am. You can register to catch this free online event at the expo's website (just click on the register tab), and you can see an agenda for the whole expo here.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013