CNN, Feb. 17, 2012: Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), "What's needed to rebuild U.S. manufacturing?"
President Obama spoke at a Boeing plant in Washington State on Feb. 17, 2012 to explain his pro-manufacturing initiatives. Before the speech, CNN interviewed Scott Paul, Executive Director of the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), about what's needed to rebuild U.S. manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014