CNN, Feb. 17, 2012: Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), "What's needed to rebuild U.S. manufacturing?"
President Obama spoke at a Boeing plant in Washington State on Feb. 17, 2012 to explain his pro-manufacturing initiatives. Before the speech, CNN interviewed Scott Paul, Executive Director of the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), about what's needed to rebuild U.S. manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014