China's Economy is Growing...And So Is Their Military
China is quickly approaching the No. 1 seat for the top economy in the world, but along with their economic prowess, the nation is pumping up their military...big time.
Business Insider has "12 Jawdropping Facts About China's Massive Growing Military," complete with a chilling slideshow that will have you reconsidering where American manufacturing stands when it comes to our national security.
From a fleet of carriers to joining the U.S. as the only other country in the world to have a stealth fighter, China's military might is no joke.
Plus, check out Business Insider's "17 Facts About China That Will Blow Your Mind."
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013