China's Economy is Growing...And So Is Their Military
China is quickly approaching the No. 1 seat for the top economy in the world, but along with their economic prowess, the nation is pumping up their military...big time.
Business Insider has "12 Jawdropping Facts About China's Massive Growing Military," complete with a chilling slideshow that will have you reconsidering where American manufacturing stands when it comes to our national security.
From a fleet of carriers to joining the U.S. as the only other country in the world to have a stealth fighter, China's military might is no joke.
Plus, check out Business Insider's "17 Facts About China That Will Blow Your Mind."
Related recent Blogs
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013