China's Economy is Growing...And So Is Their Military
China is quickly approaching the No. 1 seat for the top economy in the world, but along with their economic prowess, the nation is pumping up their military...big time.
Business Insider has "12 Jawdropping Facts About China's Massive Growing Military," complete with a chilling slideshow that will have you reconsidering where American manufacturing stands when it comes to our national security.
From a fleet of carriers to joining the U.S. as the only other country in the world to have a stealth fighter, China's military might is no joke.
Plus, check out Business Insider's "17 Facts About China That Will Blow Your Mind."
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013