Celebrate No Beard Day with no beard, the Made in the USA way
Though its origin stories are hazy (by which we mean non-existent), October 18 has been designated National No Beard Day.
We imagine many of you are busy gearing up for this occasion, but when you step away from preparing the traditional No Beard Day holiday meal, take a moment to purchase a high-quality American-made razor. It'll be the last razor you'll ever need to purchase!
Reno, Nevada-based Tradere Razors makes double-eded stainless steel razors. Tradere sells its products as complete razors, heads, and/or replacement handles, and hosts a website that features a small online store. It also sells its products through West Coast Shaving.
So, when you're prepping for No Beard Day, remember that many razors will leave you with silky soft cheeks, but most of them aren't manufactured right here in the U.S.A. And isn't support for American manufacturing — and manufacturing jobs — what National No Beard day is about? (Honestly, we're not sure. If anyone knows where No Beard Day sprung from, please let us know.)
Image from Tradere Razors website.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014