Celebrate Father’s Day with American Made Bow Ties
Father’s Day is almost here, and if you’re looking for the perfect gift, The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) has found a great American made option: Bow Ties!
Established in 1993 by Bill Kenerson, Beau Ties Ltd. Of Vermont touts its products as, “Beau ties. Always in style. Never commonplace.”
We have to agree. What better way to say, “Hey dad, you’re great!” than a Made in the USA tie? It’s a classic gift with a patriotic story.
Beau Ties Ltd. started off just making bow ties, but has since expanded its line by adding neckties and a variety of accessories for men and women. Despite the additions to its line, the company has always stuck to its American made mission:
Throughout the journey from a bedroom business to a company of dozens of employees, Bill's original mission has remained at our core. We are dedicated to making the best individually handcrafted ties in America, and providing customer service that is second to none.
The company was recently featured in Free-Times Magazine, and the article touched on just how successful Beau Ties Ltd. has become.
Kenerson's company — the largest domestic manufacturer of bow ties — has been in business for more than 20 years. He has seen a long, slow rise in interest in bow ties — and, more recently, double-digit sales increases.
Beau Ties Ltd. currently has great Father’s Day specials, so visit their website to get dad a great American made gift.
Images via Beau Ties Ltd.
This blog was contributed to by AAM Intern Pamela Tom-Jack.
Related recent Blogs
- An American-made case to protect your not so American-made phone • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014
- Celebrate National Sunglasses Day with American Made Shades • by LRaup • 06/27/2014
- Jolie & Elizabeth: Light Flirty Styles Perfect for Summer • by elizabethbb • 06/20/2014
- Need a Last Minute Father’s Day Gift? Check Out Frank Clegg Leatherworks. • by elizabethbb • 06/13/2014
- Celebrate Father’s Day with American Made Bow Ties • by LRaup • 06/06/2014
- Sail into Summer with TipsySkipper • by LRaup • 05/30/2014
- New Balance: Sprint into Summer • by admin • 05/23/2014
- Taylor Stitch: Unique Clothing, Made in San Francisco • by scapozzola • 05/16/2014
- American-Made Beach Apparel for Men • by LRaup • 05/09/2014