Cast a vote to show that you support action on China's cheating
Today, as part of their weekly “Debate Club,” U.S. News and World Report published an op-ed by Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul on why it is imperative for Congress to pass legislation that will tackle China’s currency manipulation.
In the debate piece, Paul pointed out that the legislation passed by the Senate, and under consideration in the House, is bipartisan, enjoys broad public support, and is one of the very few things Washington can do to assist in creating jobs without spending tax dollars.
Help support AAM's fight to stop China’s cheating. Click HERE and then click the “Up” arrow next to Scott Paul's argument about why the U.S. needs currency legislation.
Related recent Blogs
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013