Cast a vote to show that you support action on China's cheating
Today, as part of their weekly “Debate Club,” U.S. News and World Report published an op-ed by Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul on why it is imperative for Congress to pass legislation that will tackle China’s currency manipulation.
In the debate piece, Paul pointed out that the legislation passed by the Senate, and under consideration in the House, is bipartisan, enjoys broad public support, and is one of the very few things Washington can do to assist in creating jobs without spending tax dollars.
Help support AAM's fight to stop China’s cheating. Click HERE and then click the “Up” arrow next to Scott Paul's argument about why the U.S. needs currency legislation.
Related recent Blogs
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- Improving Our Railways: A Key Part of Rebuilding America • by elizabethbb • 08/14/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- WTO Upholds Ruling Finding China Guilty in Rare Earths Export Restraints Case: Alliance for American Manufacturing statement. • by scapozzola • 08/07/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014