CAPITOL HILL: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) testifies for House Committee this morning regarding U.S. manufacturing
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul is testifying this morning before the House Committee on Appropriations' Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science and Related Agencies.
In a hearing devoted to "American Manufacturing and Job Repatriation," Paul will describe the challenges U.S. manufacturers and offer concrete steps that Congress could take to support domestic manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013