In California, manufacturers identify new ways to grow business
Yesterday, Congressman John Garamendi (D-CA) hosted a manufacturing forum for California business leaders to share resources.
“By assembling regional leaders interested in growing our manufacturing sector, we've assembled a brain trust ready to Make It In America and create good jobs,” Congressman Garamendi said. “This is patriotic capitalism at work: building the middle class, growing our economy, and keeping America competitive as a global leader.”
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) commends Rep. Garamendi for his previous efforts toward rebuilding U.S. manufacturing, including: H.R. 6216, the Make It In America, Create Transportation Manufacturing Jobs in America Act; and, H.R. 6217, the Make It In America, Create Clean Energy Manufacturing Jobs Act.
Related recent Blogs
- Congress Still Hasn't Made a Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by mmcmullan • 07/30/2014
- UCLA Flood: A Real Life of Example of What Happens When We Ignore Our Infrastructure • by elizabethbb • 07/30/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014