In California, manufacturers identify new ways to grow business
Yesterday, Congressman John Garamendi (D-CA) hosted a manufacturing forum for California business leaders to share resources.
“By assembling regional leaders interested in growing our manufacturing sector, we've assembled a brain trust ready to Make It In America and create good jobs,” Congressman Garamendi said. “This is patriotic capitalism at work: building the middle class, growing our economy, and keeping America competitive as a global leader.”
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) commends Rep. Garamendi for his previous efforts toward rebuilding U.S. manufacturing, including: H.R. 6216, the Make It In America, Create Transportation Manufacturing Jobs in America Act; and, H.R. 6217, the Make It In America, Create Clean Energy Manufacturing Jobs Act.
Related recent Blogs
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014