In California, manufacturers identify new ways to grow business
Yesterday, Congressman John Garamendi (D-CA) hosted a manufacturing forum for California business leaders to share resources.
“By assembling regional leaders interested in growing our manufacturing sector, we've assembled a brain trust ready to Make It In America and create good jobs,” Congressman Garamendi said. “This is patriotic capitalism at work: building the middle class, growing our economy, and keeping America competitive as a global leader.”
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) commends Rep. Garamendi for his previous efforts toward rebuilding U.S. manufacturing, including: H.R. 6216, the Make It In America, Create Transportation Manufacturing Jobs in America Act; and, H.R. 6217, the Make It In America, Create Clean Energy Manufacturing Jobs Act.
Related recent Blogs
- More Exports Are Nice, but Let’s Not Forget about Surging Imports • by elizabethbb • 09/02/2014
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- Labor Day Travel a Reminder Why We Need Infrastructure Investment • by elizabethbb • 08/29/2014
- Terri Lynn Land’s Transportation Plan is… Interesting • by elizabethbb • 08/28/2014
- Made in China: “A Mistake That Will Be Hard to Turn Around For Decades” • by elizabethbb • 08/27/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- Burger King Brouhaha Shows Tax Reform Debate Will Be Potent • by mmcmullan • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014