In California, manufacturers identify new ways to grow business
Yesterday, Congressman John Garamendi (D-CA) hosted a manufacturing forum for California business leaders to share resources.
“By assembling regional leaders interested in growing our manufacturing sector, we've assembled a brain trust ready to Make It In America and create good jobs,” Congressman Garamendi said. “This is patriotic capitalism at work: building the middle class, growing our economy, and keeping America competitive as a global leader.”
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) commends Rep. Garamendi for his previous efforts toward rebuilding U.S. manufacturing, including: H.R. 6216, the Make It In America, Create Transportation Manufacturing Jobs in America Act; and, H.R. 6217, the Make It In America, Create Clean Energy Manufacturing Jobs Act.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013