In California, manufacturers identify new ways to grow business
Yesterday, Congressman John Garamendi (D-CA) hosted a manufacturing forum for California business leaders to share resources.
“By assembling regional leaders interested in growing our manufacturing sector, we've assembled a brain trust ready to Make It In America and create good jobs,” Congressman Garamendi said. “This is patriotic capitalism at work: building the middle class, growing our economy, and keeping America competitive as a global leader.”
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) commends Rep. Garamendi for his previous efforts toward rebuilding U.S. manufacturing, including: H.R. 6216, the Make It In America, Create Transportation Manufacturing Jobs in America Act; and, H.R. 6217, the Make It In America, Create Clean Energy Manufacturing Jobs Act.
Related recent Blogs
- A look at apparel manufacturing on the anniversary of the Bangladeshi factory disaster • by mmcmullan • 04/24/2014
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014