Buy American, Give American: Maui Grown Coffee
Perk up the coffee lover on your gift list with American-grown coffee from MauiGrown.
From the MauiGrown website:
MauiGrownTM Coffee is the grower of Ka'anapali Estate Coffee located on the West Maui Mountains near the historic town of Lahaina. The 500-acre estate grows several varieties of Arabica coffees to suit a multitude of palettes. The theory of “quality from seed to cup” best describes the planning and operation of MauiGrown Coffee.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013