Buy American, Give American: Little Tikes
Looking for the perfect toy for that over-energetic toddler in your life? Well look no further–Little Tikes is here to save the day!
Since 1970, the Little Tikes Toy Company has been producing high-quality plastic toys at their manufacturing facility in Hudson, Ohio.
Little Tikes fought hard to keep their Ohio plant up and running; and while not all of their products are U.S.-made, Little Tikes has plans to expand their Ohio plant in the future.
Little Tikes currently manufactures 216 different toys in its Ohio plant, including their iconic Cozy Coupe® riding toy (pictured on right). Tons of other Little Tikes outdoor toys, play furniture sets, playgrounds, swing sets, and more are also Made in the USA. Click here to view a full list.
So if you have a tiny tot in your life with more energy than you know how to handle, be sure their Christmas gift this year is the all-American best. Visit the Little Tikes’ website for a full list of products, or visit your local Target, JCPenny, Toys R’ Us, or Wal Mart store–all of which carry Little Tikes toys.
This holiday season, don't forget to Buy American, Give American!
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013