The bus is back: American Made Movie tonight in DC
Think way back to 2013, and you may recall the American Made Movie bus tour stopped at Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Well ... we can't speak for the bus, but the movie is back! The filmmakers behind American Made Movie are in D.C. tonight. And this time, they'll be up at the Capitol's Congressional Visitor Center for a free screening of their feature-length documentary.
It's a good one. American Made Movie tracks the decline of U.S. manufacturing, and offers suggestions on how to bring it back. AAM's own Scott Paul is featured throughout the film.
Following a brief introduction, the film will begin at 5:45 pm. It runs approximately 80 minutes, and afterward Paul will join a panel that will take questions and share thoughts on how to jumpstart America's manufacturing sector. Other panelists include:
- Nathaniel McGill and Vincent Vittorio, Directors of American Made Movie
- Mark Andol, President of General Welding & Fabricating, Inc. and the Made In America Store
- Sandro Gerbini, President of Gatherer's Granola
Again, this event is free. If you have any questions or would like to RSVP, please contact Brendan Larkin in the office of Rep. Paul Tonko (NY-20) at Brendan.Larkin@mail.house.gov.
What: Make it in America: A Discussion on American Manufacturing
When: Thursday, April 3rd at 5:30 pm
Where: Congressional Visitors Center Orientation Theater South
We hope to see you tonight!
Related recent Blogs
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- We’re Live From Netroots Nation! • by elizabethbb • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014
- The OCTG Trade Case Heads to the International Trade Commission • by TGarland • 07/16/2014