Bemidji Woolen Mills: From Loggers to the Campaign Trail
Former U.S. Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) has gained a certain amount of notoriety on the campaign trail for his distinctive sweater vests. This week, he’ll be visiting Bemidji Woolen Mills, in Bemidji, MN which makes the sweater vests that you can buy on Santorum’s website.
Bemidji Woolen Mills makes a full range of quality products in addition to their now-famous sweater vests. On the company's website you can also find winter coats, blankets, hats, gloves, and scarves. The company was founded in 1920 by Ira Preston and Ira Hubert Batchelder-- greatgrandfather and grandfather to the current owners, Billy and Bob Batchelder.
Bemidji Woolen Mills has been making high-quality outdoors wear for four generations. Originally marketing to loggers, their clothing is now found worldwide.
Shop Bemidji Woolen Mills.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013