Bemidji Woolen Mills: From Loggers to the Campaign Trail
Former U.S. Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) has gained a certain amount of notoriety on the campaign trail for his distinctive sweater vests. This week, he’ll be visiting Bemidji Woolen Mills, in Bemidji, MN which makes the sweater vests that you can buy on Santorum’s website.
Bemidji Woolen Mills makes a full range of quality products in addition to their now-famous sweater vests. On the company's website you can also find winter coats, blankets, hats, gloves, and scarves. The company was founded in 1920 by Ira Preston and Ira Hubert Batchelder-- greatgrandfather and grandfather to the current owners, Billy and Bob Batchelder.
Bemidji Woolen Mills has been making high-quality outdoors wear for four generations. Originally marketing to loggers, their clothing is now found worldwide.
Shop Bemidji Woolen Mills.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014