August 8, 2013 Headlines: July jobless claims, Ford's North American success, and more.
Bloomberg: U.S. jobless claims fell in July to their lowest point since 2007.
Bloomberg: Apple is now targeting Samsung after narrowly avoiding a ban on the iPhone4.
New York Times: President Obama no longer sees a possible resolution with Putin.
Washington Post: Despite Ford's recent successes, building new manufacturing plants is unlikely.
Washington Times: The recent NSA scandal could hinder the on-going U.S.-EU trade talks.
Related recent Blogs
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013