August 28, 2013 Headlines: Low-cost manufacturing in the U.S., manufacturing's impact on the labor market, and more.
CNBC: The U.S. is on its way to becoming one of the lowest-cost countries for manufacturing.
Reuters: China's papers are reporting that the U.S. and its allies may intervene in Syria in the near future.
Washington Post: The sharp decline in U.S. manufacturing has been polarizing for the labor market.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014