August 27, 2013 Headlines: General Electric joins a Made in America campaign, the possibility of quick economic growth, and more
Bloomberg: The U.S. is capable of returning to quick economic growth despite most pessimistic outlooks.
Investor Place: Walmart is joined by General Electric in its campaign for Made in America.
PR NewsWire: Nissan's U.S. manufactured exports may double by the year 2015.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013