August 25, 2011 Headlines: Jobs Speech Preview, China's Naval Power, Slow Growth, and More
WSJ: The Administration is floating some trial balloons for Obama’s jobs speech.
The Hill: House Republicans may lose their jobs as a result of the economy.
NYT: What can the Fed do to boost the economy?
WSJ: China’s naval power worries DoD. It should.
USAT: A one-sided and flawed look at the “benefits” of made in China.
WSJ: CBO expects slow growth and stubbornly high unemployment for years to come.
Yahoo: Ten American industries “still hanging on.”
NYT: China’s rare earth policies are causing companies to invest there.
NYT: China will have difficulty rebalancing its economy.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013