August 25, 2011 Headlines: Jobs Speech Preview, China's Naval Power, Slow Growth, and More
WSJ: The Administration is floating some trial balloons for Obama’s jobs speech.
The Hill: House Republicans may lose their jobs as a result of the economy.
NYT: What can the Fed do to boost the economy?
WSJ: China’s naval power worries DoD. It should.
USAT: A one-sided and flawed look at the “benefits” of made in China.
WSJ: CBO expects slow growth and stubbornly high unemployment for years to come.
Yahoo: Ten American industries “still hanging on.”
NYT: China’s rare earth policies are causing companies to invest there.
NYT: China will have difficulty rebalancing its economy.
Related recent Blogs
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013