August 25, 2011 Headlines: Jobs Speech Preview, China's Naval Power, Slow Growth, and More
WSJ: The Administration is floating some trial balloons for Obama’s jobs speech.
The Hill: House Republicans may lose their jobs as a result of the economy.
NYT: What can the Fed do to boost the economy?
WSJ: China’s naval power worries DoD. It should.
USAT: A one-sided and flawed look at the “benefits” of made in China.
WSJ: CBO expects slow growth and stubbornly high unemployment for years to come.
Yahoo: Ten American industries “still hanging on.”
NYT: China’s rare earth policies are causing companies to invest there.
NYT: China will have difficulty rebalancing its economy.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013