August 23, 2013 Headlines: Small order success in the U.S., Walmart's manufacturing summit, and more.
CNBC: A U.S. manufacturing rebound requires fewer rules from Washington.
Forbes: Greg Fisher claims small orders are not ideal for U.S. manufacturers.
MSNBC: Walmart held a two day summit in Florida to brainstorm how to drive investment in U.S. Manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014