August 14, 2012: Increase in PA manufacturing jobs, Chinese manufacturing continues slump, and more...
Sacramento Bee: Over the past 12 months Pennsylvania manufacturing jobs have increased by half a percent, following several years of decreases.
Forbes: Former Deputy Secretary of Commerce in Obama Administration says manufacturing should be a national security issue.
Business Insider: China continues manufacturing slump.
Chicago Tribune: China promised firms will invest in North Korea.
Washington Post: Many Chinese firms are withdrawing from U.S. stock exchanges.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013