August 13, 2013 Headlines: Improving the global market, jobs in the auto industry, and more.
Bloomberg: A higher demand for cars in the U.S. means a higher desire for jobs in auto manufacturing.
Forbes: A U.S.-EU trade deal will improve the global market through competition and innovation.
Huffington Post: Richard E. Dauch firmly believed in the American manufacturing renaissance.
Washington Post: President Obama will stop in NY and PA at the end of the week to talk about the economy.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013