August 13, 2012: Manufacturing as smart economics, plummeting Chinese steel prices, and more...
HuffPo: United States manufacturing renaissance makes economic sense.
Cleveland Plain Dealer: Employee Stock Ownership Plans will motivate workers, keep jobs in the U.S. and improve the economy.
Bloomberg: Chinese steel prices at 33-month low.
Washington Post: Chinese firms act as "middle-men" to help Iran gain sensitive technologies and materials from U.S.
New York Times: China's burgeoning bourgeoisie could help it's faltering economy.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013