Ask your Senators to Vote YES on S. 1619 to Stop China’s Cheating
The U.S. Senate is preparing to take up bipartisan legislation addressing China’s undervalued currency. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) has called this an “important jobs measure.”
This coming Monday the Senate will vote to bring S.1619, the Currency Exchange Rate Oversight Act of 2011, to the Senate floor. This common-sense bill will utilize our existing trade laws to provide a remedy for China’s illegal currency manipulation, which has cost the U.S. 2.8 million jobs over the past decade.
We need your help to make sure the Senate addresses this crucial issue. Tackling China’s currency manipulation is one of the most important steps Congress can take to put America back to work.
Click HERE to email your Senators to ask them to vote for S. 1619.
Related recent Blogs
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013