April 5, 2012 Headlines: Weekly Jobless Claims Down, China Currency Manipulation, Innovation Creates Jobs, and More
AP: Weekly jobless claims continue to fall, foreshadowing good jobs numbers tomorrow.
Reuters: Factory orders continued to pick up this year.
Ezra Klein: Innovation creates jobs.
The Hill: Treasury Secretary Geithner slams the GOP Budget.
Bloomberg: Chinese currency manipulation leads to undervalued products.
IHT: U.S. Marines deployed to Australia, as the start of a series of maneuvers to balance the rise of China’s influence.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013