April 5, 2012 Headlines: Weekly Jobless Claims Down, China Currency Manipulation, Innovation Creates Jobs, and More
AP: Weekly jobless claims continue to fall, foreshadowing good jobs numbers tomorrow.
Reuters: Factory orders continued to pick up this year.
Ezra Klein: Innovation creates jobs.
The Hill: Treasury Secretary Geithner slams the GOP Budget.
Bloomberg: Chinese currency manipulation leads to undervalued products.
IHT: U.S. Marines deployed to Australia, as the start of a series of maneuvers to balance the rise of China’s influence.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013